Corporate History :
In 1946 B&D Signs was established in New Orleans, Louisiana to meet the sign requirements of that community. Founded as a locally owned and operated commercial sign shop, the employees hand lettered signs and logos with paint and brushes. B&D Signs rapidly grew to fabricate and install electric signs. With the expansion of gaming to the gulf coast in the early 90s, B&D signs once again grew and adapted its services to better serve the region. B&D Signs now employees more than 50 people and provide goods and services to the casino industry throughout the U.S. and Canada.